Be sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel for more! I post on Sundays, Tuesday’s & Thursdays and if you have an special requests, just comment below 🙂
RYT-200 from Jersey specializing in Hatha & Vinyasa style flows. I am always eager to share my passions and knowledge in a unique way and combining my devotion to health and learning, I aim to introduce curious souls within my community to the introspective natures of yoga.
follow my socials!
tips/donations are always appreciated!
book a session with me!
– You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
– Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
– Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement.
– Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
– Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort.
– You must not participate if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
Yoga is for everyone and although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation. The techniques and suggestions presented in this website are not intended to substitute for proper medical advice. Consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. To take part in this class you will need a yoga mat (or something similar), a towel and some water to hand to make sure you stay hydrated. If you have a yoga block and strap then also have these to hand.
Not all exercises in our videos are suitable for all persons. The creator of Janai Yoga, which includes all videos, classes, programs, marketing materials, and all accompanying materials is not liable for any injury, accident, or health impairment befalling any viewer of these programs, or any individual utilizing the techniques suggested in this video. Janai Yoga is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. The copyright in this video or audio recording is owned by Janai Yoga. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the video or audio (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Janai Yoga. By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.